Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here's to a Fresh Start!



She's Here!!!






Violet Ray Wallace arrived one day before her Labor Day due date; August 31st! She entered this world at a whopping 8lbs 13 oz (her momma is small!) and 20 3/4 inches. Momma and baby are fantastic...


Preparing for Baby Violet's arrival, my husband renovated the Moonshine Soap offices and production area with the idea I would be able to work more effectively...and have plenty of room for a playpen should I be babysitting...


Now that she is here, I find myself more focused than I have been in a long time. Violet Ray has reminded me of new beginnings and fresh starts and I forgot just how great that can feel!


In a tumultuous economy, new creative thinking is in order and we are rising to the occasion. Out with the old. In with the new. In the next month you will see incredible new ideas crafted specifically for the changing times. The soaps are not changing; We Are. We hope you like whatcha see!


Stay tuned for all that Violet Ray has inspired!



No comments: